Welcome To Chesapeake Hospitality
Chesapeake Hospitality provides institutional and individual hotel investors and owners with results-driven management expertise. Over nearly 60 years, our reputation for strong leadership, financial discipline and transparency has established us among the top 30 independent hotel operators in the country. As an approved operator of the industry’s leading brands, Chesapeake Hospitality provides the highest and best value for owners, while prioritizing guest satisfaction and profitability.
An Overview Of Our Services
We have a strong track record of delivering creative, profit-generating food & beverage innovations that optimize space and complement your core business.Learn More
Chesapeake Hospitality’s E-Commerce team manages all aspects of your online presence, ensuring that your hotel’s story is unique, highly targeted and maximizes profitability.Learn More
Entrepreneurial style meets corporate structure, making our approach to operations one of the industry’s best business models.Learn More
From goal-oriented marketing plans to strategic initiatives, our best-in-the-business sales and marketing teams merge passion with productivity.Learn More
Company SnapshotLearn More
Year over Year Increase
US Industry - 4.3%
- Adaptive re-use, converting historic LaSalle Building (501 Olive Street) to hotel.
- 86 rooms.
- 5000 sf meeting space.
- Rooftop restaurant/bar and social space.
- Located in the heart of downtown, near Gateway Arch, 2 blocks to convention center, 7 blocks to Busch stadium-home of St Louis Cardinals.
- Opening Q3 2017.
- 247 rooms, 4 floors, concierge level.
- 6600 sf meeting space, 12 meeting rooms.
- Stunning contemporary design.
- Indoor pool.
- ½ mile from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport.
- 220 rooms, 5 floors.
- 6000 sf meeting space, 4200 sf ballroom.
- Indoor pool.
- Planned complete renovation - $6.0 million.
"Chesapeake is in the minority of management companies that offer a high level of personal service."- Nagib Lakhani, Principal, RevMax Hospitality Services Multi asset client since 2011
"Not everyone can handle the revenue side of the business well - they can!"- Dean Flowers, Executive VP & CFO, Phillips Foods Multi asset client since 2014